Information about data processing
This document (also available here) contains information about (i) processing your personal data by Noraco Sp. z o.o. and (ii) your related rights. This information must be provided pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, the GDPR).
Who is your personal data controller?
The data controller is responsible for the security of personal data provided and for processing them in accordance with the law.
The company Noraco Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw at ul. Żurawia 6/12 acts as your personal data controller.
Our contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone: 91 485 34 37
Purposes and legal basis for the use of personal data
Noraco Sp. z o.o. processes your personal data primarily to:
• sell apartments (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) – consent
• handle recruitment and employment process (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) – consent
• pursue claims for non-performance of the sales contract (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) – legitimate interest
• conclude and perform a contract, ensure high quality of services (legal basis Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR – performance of a contract
• fulfil legal obligations imposed on Noraco Sp. z o. o., e.g. keeping tax documentation and employee files (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) – legal obligation.
The period of processing personal data
Your personal data will be processed for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes indicated. Depending on the legal basis, this time might be equal to:
• the contract duration
• the period needed to fulfil legal obligations
• the period for which data are stored as required by law (e.g. tax regulations)
• the period after which claims arising from the contract expire
• the time until the consent is withdrawn.
Information about the recipients of your personal data
In connection with the processing of your personal data, such data, subject to all security guarantees, may be disclosed to persons authorized by the data controller and to other entities, including:
• entities processing personal data for Noraco Sp. z o.o., such as entities participating in the preparation, delivery and performance of sales contract,
• companies providing consultancy services to the data controller.
Your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (to countries other than the European Union member states as well as Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein).
Rights of the data subject
Noraco Sp. z o.o. assures you that all persons whose personal data are processed have rights under the GDPR. Therefore, you have the right to:
• access your personal data (information about personal data being processed and copy of data)
• request that your personal data be rectified if they are incorrect or incomplete
• transfer your personal data in cases specified in the GDPR
• remove or limit personal data processing.
Notwithstanding the rights listed above, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data at any time if the data are used for reasons of legitimate interest. Then the data controller is obliged to stop processing data for this purpose.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body
If it is considered that the processing of your personal data by Noraco Sp. z o.o. violates the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Contact data on matters regarding personal data protection
If you have questions about the method and scope of processing your personal data and your rights, please contact us at: • ul. Mieszka I 73, 71-011 Szczecin • phone: 91 485 34 37 • e-mail: email@example.com